In order to increase its competitiveness, Trimetrik Ltd., GINOP-1.2.8-20 “Micro-, small- and small-scale Supporting developments to help medium-sized enterprises adapt to modern business and production challenges ”. The project is supported by the European Union and co-financed by the European Regional and Structural Funds.
The aim of the investment is for Trimetrik Ltd. To expand its current assets with new, modern assets in order to satisfy the market needs in a complex way:
– Walter Toolstation C-Line Main Automatic dispenser: the role of this tool is to ensure the controlled use of high-value cutting tools. It is possible to use already used, new or sharpened tools as planned. This results in significant cost reductions and efficiencies.
– Micro-Vu Vertex 312 UC multisensor measuring machine: the production of medical components included in our product range has necessitated an optical sizing device.
– Wemo 8-5 eDesign product removal robot: With this tool we can ensure the removal of products produced by injection molding machines from the tool during production. Furthermore, with the help of robots, we have the opportunity to fully automate the so-called. insert injection molding as well.
– KELCH Kenova SetLine V346M camera tool measuring machine: this device serves the purpose of precisely determining the exact size and edge geometry of the cutting tool for CNC machining during CAM programming.
– 50t FANUC FANUC ROBOSHOT Alpha S50iA electric injection molding machine: production tool for plastic products, fully electric injection molding machine. Due to the expansion of our medical technology portfolio, we would like to carry out a capacity expansion.
More information about the development and the company can be found at www.trimetrik.hu.
Trimetrik Plastics, Engineering and Service Ltd.
H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Csucskai street 12.